What are Inventory Adjustments for?
An Inventory Adjustment is used to adjust the 'In Inventory' quantity of a product(s), without having to receive a purchase order. You can use Inventory Adjustments to fix any stock-take errors or to account for missing/broken/expired/written-off stock.
How to carry out an Inventory Adjustment:
1. Navigate to the Financial Tab
2. Select ‘Inventory Adjustment’
3. Select a Date
4. Add each item on a new line
5. Enter the change as a negative or positive number in the 'QTY' field or change the 'In Inventory' field to reflect your correct stock on hand.
6. Add a Comment (Reason for Stock Adjustment)
7. Approve and Save
- Use the filters above the search field on the left ('U/A', "A", "All"), to view only approved or only unapproved stock adjustments.
- Click the pencil icon on the Left-hand side of the table to hide/show columns.
How To: Inventory Adjustments
Modified on: Wed, 12 Dec, 2018 at 11:59 AM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?