How does the integration work?
For more information, please visit http://ezyvet.com/partners/vetdb or https://blog.ezyvet.com/integration-announcement-ezyvet-vetdb.
How to connect the integration
1. If you do not have a VetDB account, please visit https://www.vetdb.com/practice-setup/ to sign up
2. Log into ezyVet
3. Navigate to Admin > Integration > Integrations which should open up the New Integration Setting tab.
4. Search for the 'API Partner' Integration and select 'VetDB' and Save
5. Under Scopes, click Select All to enable all available scopes.
6. Hit Save.
7. Click Download Credentials to download the .txt file containing the Client ID and Client Secret
8. Copy and paste the contents of the credentials-api.txt file into the API Key field on the VetDB sign up page.
9. Please continue to complete the rest of the VetDB set up form.
10. For additional support and questions, please contact email@example.com
How to disconnect the integration
The integration can be removed by logging into ezyVet, selecting Integrations under Admin, selecting VetDB and clicking "Disable".