ezyVet version 24.4 has a new virtual appointment feature. A virtual appointment lets you use a video call service to do many types of clinical work remotely. This means that it is not necessary to go to a veterinary practice or a residence to do the work.
|Note: An ezyVet virtual appointment is a type of telemedicine feature. |
ezyVet uses the Zoom video call service for virtual appointments.
|For more information about Zoom, refer to https://zoom.us.|
For more information about virtual appointments, refer to:
- System requirements for Zoom virtual appointments
- Virtual appointments: changes to the ezyVet calendar
- Configure the Zoom video call integration
- Configure a Zoom virtual appointment type
- Make a Zoom virtual appointment
- Start a Zoom virtual appointment from the ezyVet calendar
- Access clinical record virtual appointment recordings from the calendar
- Access virtual appointment recordings in a clinical record
- Show virtual appointment information in a clinical summary
- Template variables for virtual appointments