This guide goes over disabling communications in bulk.
You can disable communications in bulk from the records dashboard by following the steps and screenshot below.
1. Go to the Dashboard tab
2. Go to the Records tab
3. Select the record type "Communication"
4. Apply filters to narrow down the communications such as the date they were created, the method, status etc.
5. Click the Show Records button
6. Click selected or all depending on what you wish to disable
7. From the action drop-down menu select "Communication - Disable"
8. Click action
Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.