ezyVet Go Release Log
Modified on: Tue, 8 Oct, 2019 at 8:47 AM
ezyVet Go Release Log
ezyVet Go is an app that simplifies & automates the consult workflow for large animal & equine vets using ezyVet, making sure notes and charges don't get missed.
Unlike ezyVet's web platform, ezyVet Go allows you to go offline and sync any data captured once you're back online. Click here to find out more.
This article outlines all new features, improvements, and fixes released to ezyVet Go.
What's in the road-map?
Please note, the list above is subject to change.
- Online invoicing - while the app is connected, you can view an invoice that includes price adjustment rules and discounting
- Navigation improvements of the app
- Ability to edit invoice line prices while working from ezyVet Go
If you have any ideas that you think would make ezyVet Go even better, please submit a feature request under your HELP tab in ezyVet.
Release date: 2 October 2019
- The contact method name will be displayed next to the contact type.
- When an animal or contact record has more information than can fit on the screen, the screen will become scroll-able.
- Appointments will sync with their associated consult record.
Release date: 18 September 2019
- The sync overlay is no longer displayed while syncing. (except during initial setup and while saving settings)
- The sync button icon has been changed from a wifi symbol to sync arrows.
- The text displayed for 'History type' and 'Physical Exam type' will now display a comment preview if no type is selected and a relevant message if there is no comment or type.
- Some clinical history records were missed while syncing.
- Appointments created offline are now selectable on the calendar.
Release date: 1 August 2019
- Ability to send a text/SMS from the contact screen (if using a device that can send texts)
- Minimum height for appointments set on the calendar so they are easier to view and open
- Added an overlay to the syncing screen on mobile devices to make the white text more readable
- Syncing medications causing a sync error
- Appointments that were disabled in ezyVet not getting removed from the ezyVet Go calendar
Release date: 18 July 2019
- General speed on calendar and appointments improved
- Sync error presented when trying to sync a consult with procedures
- Sync error when adding and editing contacts with no contact method. (Now you cannot save contacts with empty contact methods)
- Being able to add the same presenting problem on an appointment multiple times
Release date: 29 May 2019
- Financial History for animals and contacts
- Product pricing records being re-synced unnecessarily, every time the app would sync it would pull everything rather than pulling ones that have changed
Release date: 16 May 2019
- Product prices added to consult summary lines
- Draft invoice added to the appointment review page
- Back button added to the appointment overview
- Features page added to show any features that are unavailable due to site version
- Renamed the Prescriptions section to RVM Prescriptions
- Layout of the consult would break when adding consult items
- Blue border on the patient card missing to indicate it has been selected
- App crashes when adding a contact to a new appointment
- When adding a medication, the medication would be duplicated on the consult
- Products missing from Prescriptions (now called RVM Prescriptions)
- If the consult summary was longer than the screen, you could not scroll to view on Android devices
Release date: 22 March 2019
- Take a photo or upload from the camera roll
- Refactoring and improvements to syncing speed
- Incomplete appointments not appearing under the incomplete appointments list
- User could be set up without selecting a default resource
- Appointments created in ezyVet would not sync to app
Release date: 11 January 2019
- Add new patients in the app
- Capture patient age/breed
- Tap time on calendar to make a new appointment
- Icon for pulling down date drawer
- App could not handle larger sites on Android due to memory issues
- Non vet users can't log in
- On the log in screen, user accounts displaying incorrectly
- Time picker giving incorrect end times on appointment creation
- unable to edit appointment after creating
- appointment times changing to midnight when changing date
If you have any questions or queries regarding these updates, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our 24-hour support team on email@example.com or on the following contact numbers:
Phone International: +64 9 280 6210
Phone within New Zealand: 0800 399 838 (0800 EZYVET)
Phone within Australia: 1300 399 838 (1300 EZYVET)
Phone within United States: 1844 4399 838 (1844 4 EZYVET)
Phone within the United Kingdom: +44 2035 149 301Version 1.6.6
Release date: 1 August 2019
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?