Openpay is a modern-day payment plan, which allows pet owners to care for their pets today and pay for the vet bill over a timeline that suits their lifestyle, without leaving them in a nasty debt cycle.
#1 in the Buy Now, Pay Later industry for animal health, they are a fast-growing business the in the Australian market.
Enhancing the customer experience:
Click here to read our blog announcing the Openpay integration, and for a glance at the integration.
Taking a Payment
1. Once the patient has received treatment, the pet owner can decide to transact with Openpay.
2. On the take payment screen, select Openpay as the payment method.
3. Confirm the amount to be paid - adjust as required.
4. Select Pay.
5. A pop-up will appear asking if you would like use Openpay's App or the Non-App (browser) version. If the customer has the Openpay app, select App.
6. The customer will need to start a new plan using their app. Starting a new plan will give them a plan number.
7. Enter the plan number into the pop-up box in ezyVet, and click Submit.
8. The customer can then proceed with the plan in the app, select the plan length, set the next payment date, and click 'Buy Now'.
9. Once the plan has been created in the app, you can click Check Status in ezyVet to complete the transaction.
Openpay: Taking a Payment with the App
Modified on: Tue, 18 Jun, 2019 at 2:15 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?