Openpay is a modern-day payment plan, which allows pet owners to care for their pets today and pay for the vet bill over a timeline that suits their lifestyle, without leaving them in a nasty debt cycle.
#1 in the Buy Now, Pay Later industry for animal health, they are a fast-growing business in the Australian market, with 470,000 customers since it was founded in 2014, and 30% growth month on month.
Enhancing the customer experience:
Click here to read our blog announcing the Openpay integration, and for a glance at the integration.
Part I: Configuring the Integration
1. Navigate to ADMIN
2. Using the drop-down menu on the left, select Integration.
3. On the main page, use the Integration drop-down/search to find Openpay.
4. A new section for the Openpay Integration Settings will appear. The Store Identity and Openpay Identity are to be provided by Openpay.
Enter the details, and click SAVE.
5. Once the integration has been saved, click the Validate Credentials tool to check whether the integration was successful.
Part II: Create an Openpay Payment Method
1. Navigate to ADMIN.
2. Using the drop-down menu on the left, select Financial.
3. Using the menu on the left, click Payment Methods to create a new payment method.
4. On the main page, you can create a new payment method for Openpay. Use the screenshot below as a reference:
a. Name: type 'Openpay'
b. Associated Account: Enter the associated account of your choice
c. Type: enter the payment type of your choice
d. Use Payment Terminal: Leave this setting disabled
e. Uses Standard Payment Integration: Click the slider to enable this setting.
When you enable this setting, another setting will appear. Search Openpay and select the Openpay option - this is the integration created in Part I.
f. Uses rounding: Optional
g. Surcharge: Optional
h. Image on payment: This is the image that appears on the payment method when creating a new payment. Uploading an image of Openpay's logo may help make the payment method easier to identify when creating a payment, like the screenshot below:
5. Once the payment method details have been filled out, click SAVE.
You're now ready to start taking payments using Openpay.
Openpay: Getting Started
Modified on: Tue, 18 Jun, 2019 at 2:14 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?