|1. Once you have started an appointment, tap the name of the patient (or the patient icon). The patient icon will be highlighted green when selected. |
2. Once the patient has been selected, you will notice a menu appear on the right side of the screen. Tap the option labelled 'Vaccination'.
3. You will be presented with a list of vaccination products to choose from (this is an extensive list pulled from your ezyVet site). Tap on the vaccination you wish to add (more than one can be selected).
Tip: Use the search at the top to refine your list.
5. Tap ADD X PRODUCTS at the bottom of the screen.
6. The next screen will present the vaccinations you have selected, along with the quantity and notes. Tap the - or + to increase or decrease the quantity, and tap on Notes to enter any notes.
7. Tap SAVE to add the vaccination(s) to the consult.
Tip: You can mark certain procedures as a 'favorite' by tapping the star. The next time you open the procedures list, your starred items will be pushed to the top.
ezyVet Go: How to add a vaccination to a consult
Modified on: Tue, 28 May, 2019 at 2:12 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?