|1. Once you have started an appointment, tap the name of the patient (or the patient icon). The patient icon will be highlighted green when selected. |
2. Once the patient has been selected, you will notice a menu appear on the right side of the screen. Tap the option labelled 'Procedure'.
3. You will be presented with a list of procedures to choose from (this is an extensive list pulled from your ezyVet site). Tap on the procedure you wish to add (only one can be selected at a time).
Tip: Use the search at the top to refine your list.
5. Tap ADD X PRODUCTS at the bottom of the screen.
6. The next screen will present the procedure you have selected, along with the Specifics, Outcome, and billing trigger products. Tap on Specifics or Outcome to enter notes.
7. Add more billing trigger products by tapping on ADD BILLING TRIGGER PRODUCTS.
8. Tap SAVE to add the procedure to the consult.
Tip: You can mark certain procedures as a 'favorite' by tapping the star. The next time you open the procedures list, your starred items will be pushed to the top.
ezyVet Go: How to add a procedure to a consult
Modified on: Fri, 10 May, 2019 at 5:14 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?