How to clear browser cache
Modified on: Wed, 13 Mar, 2019 at 1:11 PM
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Click the menu button and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data.
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data.
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
In Microsoft Edge
- To view your browsing history, select Favorites > History .
- Select Clear history.
- Choose Cached data and files then select Clear.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?