|Configuring the Cornell SPI Integration requires a two part set up:|
1. Configuring the API Partner Integration
1. Go to Admin → Integration → Integrations.
2. From the drop down (of the new integration settings tab) choose 'API Partner'.
3. Under the section 'Integration Settings', select Cornell from the 'Partner' drop down list.
4. Click SAVE.
5. Upon saving, credentials will be generated and the list of scopes will be displayed. You must click the button 'Select All' under the section 'Scopes'.
6. Click SAVE.
Configuring the Cornell Integration
1. On the client's site, go to Admin → Integration → Integrations.
2. From the drop down (of the new integration settings tab) choose 'Cornell'.
3. Select division if applicable.
4. Under 'Supplier', choose a supplier. (Create one if necessary). PLEASE NOTE - DO NOT USE A SUPPLIER THAT IS ALREADY BEING USED FOR ANY OTHER TYPE OF INTEGRATION.
5. Under the 'API Partner' section, search for 'API Partner (SPI) - Cornell University'. This is the integration created in part 1.
6. Enter your unique set of credentials i.e. the Client ID and Client Secret under the section 'Cornell Integration Settings'.
7. Set the 'Modality' under 'Cornell Integration Settings'. If this is the first time configuring a SPI, click the modality list once - this will start generating the list of modalities. You can then click the drop-down again with the list of modalities to choose from. Please note, you will need a separate integration AND a separate Supplier for each modality.
9. Click SAVE.
NOTE: These diagnostics will be found under Diagnostics (NOT integrated diagnostics).
Cornell - Standard PACS Integration (SPI)
Modified on: Mon, 14 Jan, 2019 at 3:35 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?