|Region: This integration is available worldwide.|
Modalities: Integration with all of Cuattro's modalities
Release: Cuattro went live in 22.0
Part 1: Configuring the Integration with Cuattro
1. Under the ‘Admin’ tab, select ‘Integration’ in the drop-down menu.
2. Select ‘Integrations’ and you will be directed to a ‘New Integration Setting’ screen.
3. Enter 'Cuattro' in the integration search field.
4. Supplier – Add the supplier for Cuattro - if you do not have one already, create a new supplier by double clicking on this field.
5. Configuration -
Username and API Key information will need to be provided by Cuattro.
HL7 URL and HL7 Port will already be configred - this does not need to be changed. (These tell us how we are communicating with Cuattro.)
6. 'Import Results Newer Than: " - If there are many studies from the past that are associated with their Cuattro account, they may not want to import all of these results. To prevent this from happening, they can set a value in the field to specify they only want results newer than e.g. 3 days.
7. Click Save.
8. The section “Integration Tools” will appear after saving. Select ‘Validate Account’ to confirm the Authentication details you have entered are correct.
Part 2: Setting up Diagnostics
1. Navigate to the ‘Admin’ tab and select ‘Clinical’ from the drop-down menu.
2. Select 'Diagnostics’ from the top left list.
3. Choose the diagnostic from the below-left list or create a new one.
4. In the open tab, enter a diagnostic code.
5. Include a name for the diagnostic.
6. Select the supplier to link the diagnostic to.
7. Select a diagnostic form (if applicable).
8. Set the billing trigger (product) or create a new one by double clicking in this field.
Note: Adding a billing trigger will ensure automatic billing capture and an invoice will generate each time the diagnostic is requested.
9. Click ‘Save’.
Part 3: Using the Integration
Sending Diagnostic Requests
In the clinical record of a patient, select the (+) plus icon before ‘Diagnostic Request’ to open to Diagnostic Request window. Each test must have its own request and lab reference number.
In this window, select Cuattro as the Supplier and choose the diagnostic(s). Include additional notes/information in the ‘Specifics’ section.
Lastly, click the blue ‘Add’ button to send.
The request will be listed under diagnostic requests on the patient’s medical record and the request will have sent to the Cuattro machine.
Creating initial and secondary requests for the same studyMany clinics will have an initial diagnostic and a secondary diagnostic for billing purposes, however do all imaging on the initial request.
When creating an initial diagnostic, you will need to select your initial diagnostic and make sure the supplier is linked. This will ensure a request is sent to the machine.
To create secondary diagnostics for billing purposes, you will want to add the diagnostic however make sure the supplier is not linked - this will create a billing line without sending another request to the machine.
All imaging can be completed on the initial request.
Part 4: Receiving Diagnostic Results
Once imaging is completed, a diagnostic result will be created. All of the images will be added to the diagnostic result as well as reports and any additional files. You will automatically be notified when results come back by an automated memo (If you have memos toggled on). These results should return to ezyVet within 5 minutes.
The diagnostic results can be found in a patient’s clinical record under ‘Diagnostic Results’ as well as in the ‘Diagnostics’ tab on the Dashboard. Currently, there are no thumbnails for the images in the diagnostic result however you can click the Cuattro icon in the screenshot below to open the online viewer.
When the study is complete, mark the results as complete by changing the ‘tick icon’ to complete. This is indicated when the icon is green.
Cuattro PACS Integration
Modified on: Tue, 23 Oct, 2018 at 3:47 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?